Sunday, January 23, 2011

Centerpieces

Can't decide on a centerpiece?
These centerpieces go from very simple to chic.
Remember since it's spring time, you want to stick to purple/pink/dark pink/white!



I love this centerpiece because it doesn't have alot of colors but a set of purple/pink/red/white.
 Plus the butterflies are a cute touch!
It's perfect for a spring wedding centerpiece. Depending on the company
centerpieces like this usually start at $300.


This centerpiece is many bouquet of flowers put into one big bouquet.
The colors are perfect for a spring wedding and i LOVE the flower petals in the water!
The drop down beads on the side add sheer elegance to the centerpiece




I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this centerpiece! 
You can DIY for cheap! First buy a large quantity of flowers
(any kinds will do but I suggest orchids or japanese blossoms)
& the vase can be bought anywhere. I would buy it from ikea
because not only do they have unique shape choices for vases
they have it in every size!
And if you want to add more color try a colored vase




This centerpiece is just simple amazing. I had to blog about this!
I love the color scheme. White/purple/green
There's not too much going on but just enough to catch your guests' eye
I think white flowers will make any wedding look elegant! 
This reminds me of a summer wedding.

If you want a simple but still elegant centerpiece then you could do this:
You would buy a very deep bowl and fill it with pebbles/flower petals
Fill it up with water and place the candles on top.

Will blog later!

No comments:

Post a Comment